• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDFORNU

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Bo must go. Done. I don't think I need to say anymore.

Say what you want. I am sick of this crap.

No offense, but I remember a former coach who became one of the great ones and was on the hotseat early in his career. If I remember correctly he won a national championship or two or three while in charge of the Huskers.

No offense, but I remember a former coach who became one of the great ones and was on the hotseat early in his career. If I remember correctly he won a national championship or two or three while in charge of the Huskers.

Shhhh.........don't say that............some on here don't believe that ever happened ;)

So, was this thread created to inform us that you were done watching the game/supporting Bo/being a fan/or whatever.......?

I wish you would have left 2 weeks ago.....we happened to pull out a win after you left......:clap::banana::gobigred::cheers::shout:

So, was this thread created to inform us that you were done watching the game/supporting Bo/being a fan/or whatever.......?

I wish you would have left 2 weeks ago.....we happened to pull out a win after you left......:clap::banana::gobigred::cheers::shout:
LOL

You've stuck in this long, you may as well wait until the Michigan game next week. That one will be less ambiguous.

I think I remember that coach. His team did not make the same dumb mistakes over and over. His team came out to play from start to finish. He limited turnovers. He adjusted his scheme to his talent and did not blame players if they could not fit into his system.

Under value NW all you want but thats not as bad of a FB team as you think. They are not a big name but they will "upset" someone this season. It wasnt us and that all that matters. So the sky is not falling everyone take a deep breath and let's go get our selves a B1G title. I dont care how weak everyone thinke the B1G is. 2 weeks ago WV was the cats meow, now they just sorry. 104-28 they've been outscored the last 2 weeks....OUCH!!

So, since Coach A was on the hotseat early in his career and ended up with national titles then it stands to reason that Coach B who may (or may not) be on the hotseat early in his career will also win national titles. Gotcha. Very sound logic. :rolleyes:

So, since Coach A was on the hotseat early in his career and ended up with national titles then it stands to reason that Coach B who may (or may not) be on the hotseat early in his career will also win national titles. Gotcha. Very sound logic. :rolleyes:

Nah, lets fire Coach B and see what happens... I am ready for a few 3-8 seasons, how about you? Just out of curiosity, what do you think this board would look like if that happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back