• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Does the meaning have you buffaloed?

I saw that sometime last year and I still haven't figured it out.

Cute. Maybe it is grammatically correct, but it sure is not a positive example of the language we speak. Our language has qualifying words to help. Always consider the context and the audience when speaking. Buffaloes from Buffalo that are bullied by other buffaloes from Buffalo also bully yet other buffaloes from Buffalo. Maybe you could leave out the 'yet' or either 'other' and still better than just using the word buffalo. If somebody really needed to communicate that fact, they would not use an 8 word all buffalo sentence.

Cute. Maybe it is grammatically correct, but it sure is not a positive example of the language we speak. Our language has qualifying words to help. Always consider the context and the audience when speaking. Buffaloes from Buffalo that are bullied by other buffaloes from Buffalo also bully yet other buffaloes from Buffalo. Maybe you could leave out the 'yet' or either 'other' and still better than just using the word buffalo. If somebody really needed to communicate that fact, they would not use an 8 word all buffalo sentence.
I bet you're a lot of fun at parties

Buffalo isn't to bad on the grill, if cooked right

It's my second favorite red meat. Pretty light on fat content, but still damned tasty.
Buffalo, or sold as Bison, is fantastic. I used to make spaghetti with Buffalo meat, but now, at $11.99 a lb. I rarely buy it anymore. I used to get it at $4.99 a lb, then it was 6 then 7 then 8..... now, 12..... UGH

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back