• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Does Frosty Return? Best guess

Does frosty return?

• Yes

Votes: 102 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 36 26.1%

• Total voters

Yes. But I hope certain changes are made. Defense is fine though on days like today I hate 3-4.

O line needs a change. Verdu, bye. Need full time ST coach.

Our play calling is a C-

Last edited:

I've said before that ADTA will more than likely keep HCSF on, and set some very specific expectations.

I believe that Alberts feels that Frost needed (and still needs) better guidance, and appropriate development/support from his AD.

I think he'll use this year to assess what he thinks is needed, and use the off-season and next season to work with Frost on implementing and assessing changes/improvements.

Obviously this will all depend on if Frost is willing to make certain (difficult for him) changes.

Frost will need to truly subscribe to this famous philosophy: The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

Last edited:

Can't think of another blue-blood program that would keep a coach with his record. All indications point to yet another losing season. Does "progress" means we only lose by one score instead of 3,4,5....? I'm guilty of thinking we turned a corner after playing Oklahoma and Michigan State/Michagan tough but after laying another egg today I'm not in Frost's corner anymore. The pieces seem to be there but he can't put them together.

GET TICKETS

Back