• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Does Frosty Return? Best guess

Does frosty return?

• Yes

Votes: 102 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 36 26.1%

• Total voters
Yep. Exactly how I read it. Trev was given a softball slow pitch to allow him to declare Frost back in '22, but he declined.

He then followed that up with a politically correct approach in stating how proud he is of Scott. He's got to do that if he won't say Frost will be back -- otherwise, it would publicly suggest the coaching search is in full gear. You support the current coach until you are done supporting the current coach.
Trev left all options open for himself, to do what he thinks is right for the program. It's a smart, responsible move by an AD in a difficult situation....

I appreciate the offer but I’m just ready to leave. There are some really good guys on here though.
From one of the not so good guys, good luck to you in the barren landscape of in person communications. Body language, facial cues, obvious sarcasm are just too easy. I wish you well.

1635343882775.png

Trev left all options open for himself, to do what he thinks is right for the program. It's a smart, responsible move by an AD in a difficult situation....
absolutely which is what he should DO. Osborne and Moos both went with the popular choice which probably was not the best choice for DONU

I voted yes that HCSF will be back. However; I reserve the right to change my vote at a later date. :cool:

I think it says a LOT that Trev is skipping this week's home game vs Purdue

Interesting. I missed him declaring that. First game this year he's skipped?

It probably wouldn't be a big deal if we won against Purdue, but if we were to lose, Trev would get inundated with "are you going to fire Frost now?" types of questions.

It's probably best for Trev to avoid being a distraction from the game itself.

Interesting. I missed him declaring that. First game this year he's skipped?

It probably wouldn't be a big deal if we won against Purdue, but if we were to lose, Trev would get inundated with "are you going to fire Frost now?" types of questions.

It's probably best for Trev to avoid being a distraction from the game itself.
I think I read he has a child getting married.

But details like that take away the fun

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Back