• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Does anyone think that AD Shawn Eichorst...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHOPHUSK

Red Shirt
15 Year Member
... might have some "feelers" out there with the possibility of making a Head Coach change DEPENDING ON WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE BOWL GAME? After all, what kind of connections might he have if a change were to come?

No, but I think there are a few people out there trying to keep this type of story alive after it has died a thousand deaths already.

Not saying you are one of them. Don't know your politics.

Just sayin'. Maybe it's time to take SE, HP, and BP at their word.

2 years, mediocre returns and someone is on the hot seat... Three years mediocre returns? Everyone could go...

He damn well better not. His statement clearly indicated Bo is staying. If he goes back on that, as I said previously in a different thread, I will get out my torch and pitchfork and march on the AD offices. I wanted Bo gone after the Iowa game, but since Eichorst said Bo is staying, SE better not go back on his word.

Don't be a lawyer-weasel, Shawn.

Not a chance...that would be a horrible move, after the fiasco of Black Friday and the comments by SE shortly after there is no possible way Nebraska can cut ties with Pelini this year. Not only would it be a recruiting killer but also horrible PR move

No, but I think there are a few people out there trying to keep this type of story alive after it has died a thousand deaths already.

Not saying you are one of them. Don't know your politics.

Just sayin'. Maybe it's time to take SE, HP, and BP at their word.

:nod:

Nope..if he was going to do it, it would have been right after the Iowa game...it would be political suicide to do it now. I hear a lot about the vocal minority...but to do something chickenpoop like that would draw the ire from the vocal majority

No. I do think he mishandled the whole thing regarding Pelini.

Even if he wasn't going to make a public statement, he should have told Bo privately what was up...that he was staying.

He cannot fire Pelini after the bowl game. That would be the lowest of low...and what self respecting coach would come work for Eichorst.

Bo expressed concerns regarding his future employment during the week prior to Penn State with USA Today.

Those concerns obviously had not been addressed post-Iowa.

To say SE can not/will not do anything gives him too much credit, unfortunately.

No but thanks a million for keeping it at the forefront for the recruit with any inkling of doubt Husker Tom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back