• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

DL Sua Lefotu is N

Free Article

Has there ever been a more highly recruited non-starter in high school? Not knocking him at all. I am well aware of his injury history and the level of ball being played at his high school. I watched his tape, looks like a beast with high revving motor. Super happy he chose the Huskers. Just asking for a friend and as an obscure statistics nerd I am a little curious myself.

Has there ever been a more highly recruited non-starter in high school? Not knocking him at all. I am well aware of his injury history and the level of ball being played at his high school. I watched his tape, looks like a beast with high revving motor. Super happy he chose the Huskers. Just asking for a friend and as an obscure statistics nerd I am a little curious myself.

No clue on your ask but I am sure with a lot of digging we could find at least another one or two

Typical tape watching grinder under the radar find?
Its what this staff does

OL and DL are both looking much better. GBR
Whats interesting is, MR said we will have a good O line.
Granted it was worse off than our D line but departures thinned it out and previous staffs seemed to constantly struggle getting/maintaining great play and depth from our D line.
MR and his confidence, on paper seems to have changed that troubled past over night.

Last edited:
I don't know that I would refer to a recruit who was formerly committed to Washington and plays football at one of the largest high school programs in the country as under the radar.
IF we were the only ones looking, and IF we had Washingtons history of signing PI's, I would agree.
But we havent pulled this kind of recruit in the past though we've tried.
Dont discount the grinder part.
Looking at his offer list says a few things
Certain teams know where to look, most others are west teams, but until us, he was in a known PI recruitment team, the Huskies.

Tennessee wasnt bad this year, MSU has always gotten some nice players.
It beats competing with a Louisville and losing by quite a margin, meaning a bigger list of potential teams missed on him imo.

A place where we could win with a good player.
Grinders

No, you're right ,I could say that about anybody.
It was a sincere question. I hadn't heard about his ACL repair at the time. Although these days I think once you make it a year past the repair the chances of a repeat injury are about as high as they were for the original injury.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back