• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Divisions confirmed by MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight

Red Shirt
20 Year Member
a MD regent has confirmed that Illinois will be moving to our division and MD and Rutgers will be falling in with OSU, etc.

Yeah, I caught that after I submitted it. That's the problem with posting and working at the same time! Time for me to quit working.

Hopefully they split up when we play at northwestern and illinois ...a chicago trip every year would be great

Those two teams better get the same types of schedule we got our first year and this year. "Welcome to the B1G *snicker*"

Probably to keep a "top team" balance ... NU, Michigan, MSU on one side; OSU, PSU, and Wisky on the other.

The guys on the BIG football panel said that they will probably NOT play games between Legends and Leaders division anymore but I think they forgot about Michigan and Ohio State when they said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back