• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Dion Jones Film Highlights: Some Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Rivals now has the film highlights to watch (have to be a member or know one who is to watch)....he has some serious giddy-up and gets into the backfield well....really good vision and reads the game very well...is a real ball-hawk and very explosive when he makes a hit.....fits the Pelini mold: extremely athletic with exceptional speed.....reminds me of LaVonte David....this might be the biggest steal this staff has made in Bo's tenure as the coach.....not sure how Rivals will rate him....to me he is a legtimate 4-star talent....if you are rating him....

Once some highlights make it to You Tube I will post them.....

Last edited:

Rivals now has the film highlights to watch (have to be a member or know one who is to watch)....he has some serious giddy-up and gets into the backfield well....really good vision and reads the game very well...is a real ball-hawk and very explosive when he makes a hit.....fits the Pelini mold: extremely athletic with exceptional speed.....reminds me of LaVonte David....this might be the biggest steal this staff has made in Bo's tenure as the coach.....not sure how Rivals will rate him....to me he is a legtimate 4-star talent....if you are rating him....

I take it we now have the "Red Reign Rating Service" for potential recruits? The "3R-S" for short. This is good. I trust RR more than Rivals, Scout or any other out there.

Keep up the great work!

No way....:) Just my uneducated opinion....:) :)

I take it we now have the "Red Reign Rating Service" for potential recruits? The "3R-S" for short. This is good. I trust RR more than Rivals, Scout or any other out there.

Keep up the great work!

To hell with the stars from Rivals....... If RR says he puts you in the mind of LaVonte David...... I'm with it. Wish I can shake the staffs hand on this one. They really know how to find them.

Just my uneducated opinion in this case....I think we did good oon this one....

To hell with the stars from Rivals....... If RR says he puts you in the mind of LaVonte David...... I'm with it. Wish I can shake the staffs hand on this one. They really know how to find them.

rating is easy:

Texas recruit 4*
Texas commit 5*
Bama, FL or USC commit 4-5*
Nebraska commit 3*

at least that is the way they used to rate

rating is easy:

Texas recruit 4*
Texas commit 5*
Bama, FL or USC commit 4-5*
Nebraska commit 3*

at least that is the way they used to rate

Seems simply enough. Texas players seemed to buy that theory last year, and that it should turn into wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back