• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Different stance on huddles?

Right on I feel last year they marketed a huddle as important to being a leader

It’s really about how you want to play the game. Last year we wanted to burn play clock and a huddle helped do that and disguise our personnel package and alignment until later in the clock.

Frost wanted to line up early and make the defense play its cards, then theoretically adjust from there. Didn’t always work, but it’s a concept.

Right on I feel last year they marketed a huddle as important to being a leader
Huddles do provide for brief resets contrasted to Hurry Up. Just as with many sports, having the ability to markedly change tempo also can be a decent weapon an Offense holds in its arsenal. Incorporating huddle with higher tempo is just that. Serves to do well at both.

Huddles do provide for brief resets contrasted to Hurry Up. Just as with many sports, having the ability to markedly change tempo also can be a decent weapon an Offense holds in its arsenal. Incorporating huddle with higher tempo is just that. Serves to do well at both.
It where that Swiss army knife concept shines , where you have several players that can do several things, you break the huddle late keeps the D on its toes.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back