• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Diamonds in the rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkref11

***YesMan***
15 Year Member
Who are the diamonds in the rough from this years Walk-on Class?

Looks like a good class of young players. Let's hope we have some here that will follow in the footsteps of such former players as Jarvis Redwine, Jared Tomich and Alex Henery, just to name a few..Welcome new Husker
Walk-ons!!....and just remember: "Loyalty. Motivation. Willingness to Sacrifice".... GO BIG RED!!

Last edited:

This has probably already been asked/mentioned in a previous thread, but what is the deal with King Frazier yet to be announced according to the note at the bottom of the walk-on list? Sounds like he could be a good addition to this overall recruiting class. For our sake, I hope he doesn't accept a scholarship w/ another school.

Last edited:

This has probably already been asked/mentioned in a previous thread, but what is the deal with King Frazier yet to be announced according to the note at the bottom of the walk-on list? Sounds like he could be a good addition to this overall recruiting class. For our sake, I hope he doesn't accept a scholarship w/ another school.

I Was wondering the same thing. I live in Lees Summit where he played his HS football and have yet to hear any news

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back