• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Desmond Howard

Desmond is a loudmouth. Just like Kirk Herbstreit.

After being in the spotlight for so long, they come to believe that people really do care about their opinions. It's funny how the spotlight also gives you thin skin, since you're constantly riding an emotional roller coaster of how much strangers like you.

What a lonely, terrible kind of life.
Nickname options for KH-

A: Trump style: "Cryin' Kirk"
B: Chris Berman style: Kirk "Cry Me a River" Herbstreit.

Nickname options for KH-

A: Trump style: "Cryin' Kirk"
B: Chris Berman style: Kirk "Cry Me a River" Herbstreit.

Shames T. Kirk

489f5a4407de8e7963a2c895cedb19e1.jpg

Anybody seen Coach Carter? Rich-what? Richman! Douche-what? Douchemon! or sometimes people names Rich are also called Dick...you can substitute at your leisure

We can all hate on Desmond Howard. I have been Doolittle for years. :)

You are never going to hear another peep out of him Wilbon or Forde about their early Nebraska bashing after the shutdown.

You won’t get an apology or an “I was wrong”.

That’s the great part about being a sports commentator. You just throw shiit and see what sticks.
That's the media in general

Who?

I can think of several just on this site that are wrong all the time and never even bother with the page 56 correction.

Not anyone here but it doesn’t matter. This is happens a lot in our society now. I don’t even mind it on this site because it’s anonymous. It definitely reflects a character issue. And the media usually does have to crow to facts but Desmond is a talking head with opinions. He can say whatever he wants really.

I think he was off base on these comments about Nebraska on this issue, but by and large I respect his opinions on a lot of the issues that come up on their show. I think he is pretty fair and objective in almost all of his comments.

KH is somewhat different. I go back and forth on him.

So, now that we are back to playing, will Desmond and Wilbon allow us to stay in the conference? Or are they ticked off that the mighty Big 10 schools which they attended will have to join the ACC, SEC, and Big 12 in actually playing Fall football?

Not anyone here but it doesn’t matter. This is happens a lot in our society now. I don’t even mind it on this site because it’s anonymous. It definitely reflects a character issue. And the media usually does have to crow to facts but Desmond is a talking head with opinions. He can say whatever he wants really.
Oh, so you were talking about a political person then, got it.

So, now that we are back to playing, will Desmond and Wilbon allow us to stay in the conference? Or are they ticked off that the mighty Big 10 schools which they attended will have to join the ACC, SEC, and Big 12 in actually playing Fall football?

That would be a perfect gameday sign:

Desmond, can we stay in the Big 10 now?
Ha, Ha, Ha

I absolutely understand not being able to watch something that makes you sick. I haven't watched ESPN at all this season, nor have I gone to their website. I feel much better removing that stink from my life.
I agree. Until he made his comment and it was mentioned on here......I didn't even know he worked for ESPN. Just don't care to watch them. I rely on factual news sources........like huskermax. :Biggrin: :Biggrin: :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back