• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoREDo

REDo posts matter!!!
10 Year Member
Does anyone believe that this is a top 20 defense?

I know what the numbers say and I didn't believe it then but proof is right here in front of us. We are outmanned up front. Our linebackers are slow, and our safties take horrible angles and can't make the play when they do get to the ball carrier. Steinkuhler getting hurt didn't help but he is an average DL, nothing more. Pathetic display tonight.

we need to teach geometry to our team. the angles of pursuit are just pathetic.

PJ Smith and Stafford have been absolutely horrid tonight.

Like I said in the other thread, there are a couple guys I will thank for the time and effort, but will be happy to see graduate.

This game reminds me of when we played Colorado then played in the RoseBowl for the national championship. Thank goodness we won't have to worry about playing for it this year... Or the RoseBowl for that matter

This game reminds me of when we played Colorado then played in the RoseBowl for the national championship. Thank goodness we won't have to worry about playing for it this year... Or the RoseBowl for that matter

No, we will get an SEC team instead.:eek:

We won to many games by the skin of our teeth this year. Wisky is making dam sure we don't come back on them this time. I am not surprised how this game is going. We have been to wishy washy all year long.

You guys are funny. Defense? I don't think we fielded one tonight. I appreciate all that Sean Fisher has gone through, but I hope he doesn't get that extra year of eligibility. Way too slow for this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back