• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Deadpool 3

Hugh Jackman Regretted Announcing Wolverine Retirement After Watching 10 Minutes of Ryan Reynolds’ First Deadpool Movie

"I was literally 10 minutes into watching Deadpool 1 and I was at a screening that Ryan had set up for me, and I had just made the announcement, we had not shot Logan, but I had made the announcement, this is it, this is the last one. And I remember being 10 minutes in and all I kept seeing was Nick Nolte and Eddie Murphy. And I was like ‘I just said it’ and I just shoved that one down."

"I was on my way – I was just driving – and literally just like a bolt of lightning came this knowing, deep in my gut, that I wanted to do this film with Ryan… for Deadpool and Wolverine to come together. And Jacqueline, I swear to you, when I said I was done I really thought I was done.

But, in the back of my head, ever since I saw Deadpool 1, I was like ‘Those two characters together…’ I knew it: I knew the fans wanted it. Ever since I put on the claws fans have talked about these two, so that had always been there, but I just knew."

Last edited:

Box Office: ‘Deadpool & Wolverine’ First-Day Ticket Sales Set R-Rated Record, Climb to $8M-$9M

The Ryan Reynolds-Hugh Jackman superhero pic doesn't even open for another two months

Not many movies live up to their hype.

I think I will enjoy this nevertheless. This is the buddy movie everyone has been waiting for

None of the parties involved are officially commenting, but all signs indicate that Deadpool & Wolverine will cross $100 million in its debut, a feat no 2024 title has yet achieved as domestic box office revenue slips 20 percent behind 2023 due in large part to production delays tied to the strikes (the industry mantra has become “survive to 25,” and one used frequently by Aron when addressing anxious investors).

2016’s Deadpool and 2018’s Deadpool 2 topped the list of biggest R-rated openers at $132.4 million and $125 million, respectively, not adjusted for inflation.

Deadpool & Wolverine is the first R-rated movie ever released by Marvel and Disney

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back