• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

DE Ru'Quan Buckley Commiting Tonight Expected To Pick Nebraska

FWIW...a fresh CB for the good guys. Scheduled to announce his school of choice 12/05/20

Sean Scherer SpartanTailgate Michigan State Insider
NEB
11/18/20 9:55 AM

Last edited:

This staff sure has a blueprint, if that person is willing to play the development game. Buckley could be another big ole' monster on that DL.

They seemed so clear about their interesting in bigger bodies along the OL...a lot has been said about the height we have brought in and it is already showing up on the OL.

DL is a bit behind, I feel. We have gotten some absolute dudes on that side in the trenches that will make a lot of plays for us. Now they seem pretty open to playing the long game here. Trying to imagine how good it will be when we get old at this position and stay old. Ru'quan - if you are reading this, which I highly doubt, it would seem to this nobody that the coaches at Nebraska are telling you the right things. 3 years from now you'll be a starter with all the tools you need to make some serious coin at this game at the next level. Watch Ty Robinson. Do what he has done in the weight room.

Our coaches seem really committed to big ole bodies that can develop and this guys would fit that mold.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back