• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked DE Jamone Boyd- Link added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitting a police officer is never a good thing and shows a real sign of inmaturity and lack of respect....yeah I know he is 17 or 18...but that is no excuse....hitting a cop is never okay for all the obvious reasons...

There were issues with his grades anyway....this will put off allot of teams who might have considered him off.....I would be surprised if the Huskers continue to recruit him...

Last edited:
This deal reminds me of a recruit we had a few years ago - Josh Williams DE he had trouble off the field, we stuck with him and he signed with us only to be dismissed from the team a couple years later for violating team rules. Hopefully we learned from that and stear clear of troublemakers jmho

Yes but he was already a commit too....and a different situation....

This deal reminds me of a recruit we had a few years ago - Josh Williams DE he had trouble off the field, we stuck with him and he signed with us only to be dismissed from the team a couple years later for violating team rules. Hopefully we learned from that and stear clear of troublemakers jmho

Last edited:

Hitting a police officer is never a good thing and shows a real sign of inmaturity and lack of respect....yeah I know he is 17 or 18...but that is no excuse....hitting a cop is never okay for all the obvious reasons...

There were issues with his grades anyway....this will put off allot of teams who might have considered him off.....I would be surprised if the Huskers continue to recruit him...

I remember in April of 2008 when Husker DE recruit Josh Williams got in trouble for theft and assault. Too late for a plan B at that point obviously, but in Boyd's case....

Thanks, but no thanks.

We can find a talented player who doesn't bring this baggage with him.

He's not going to qualify anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back