• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

DB Kahmir Prescott Has Committed To Nebraska

Prescott made an impact in all three phases of the game as a senior at Neumann Goretti last fall. As a safety, he recorded 15 tackles, one interception and one forced fumble. He was a versatile athlete on offense and special teams as well and scored nine touchdowns — six receiving, two rushing and one on kickoff return.

As a receiver, Prescott caught 25 passes for 500 yards. As a ball carrier, he took 18 carries for 76 yards. He took seven kickoffs for 230 yards — an average of 32.9 yards per return — with one score.

As a junior at Northeast High School in Philly, Prescott played in 10 games and made 35 tackles, four interceptions — two of which were pick-sixes — three tackles for loss and one sack.

Last edited:

Is he a PWO? If so, has not visited or is thst not a thing. Isn’t there something with campus visits and walk on NIL money or something?

Is he a PWO? If so, has not visited or is thst not a thing. Isn’t there something with campus visits and walk on NIL money or something?
Everything I've heard is he is.
I think the NIL is complicated here. It can't be used as an enticement but doesn't mean it can't happen.

Everything I've heard is he is.
I think the NIL is complicated here. It can't be used as an enticement but doesn't mean it can't happen.
IMG_7173.jpeg

Last edited:

Yes, he's a walk-on. As far as visiting goes, he was here for the spring game on an unofficial. Below is an article talking about how he enjoyed the game and wanted to schedule an official visit. He committed to Wisconsin like a week after our spring game though and the official visit never happened.

DB Kahmir Prescott was impressed by the Nebraska spring game now wants to schedule an official visit (on3.com)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back