• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks...:)

We will not get Luke Cole, I suggest don't consider him an active target at this point.

Priest Willis. What an interesting case. Grew up a Husker fan, has a Husker fan constantly in his ear, but has damn near every big dog chasing him. His visit will be pivotal.

Tre'Vell Dixon? Still amazed we've got this guy in the class. That said, I think he's a great talent with a tremendous amount of upside under Pelini and Terry Joseph.

Hunt. We're hot after him, and for good reason. Would be an excellent addition for the way Pelini wants his corners to operate.

Thought by some of your posts you were a UW fan. My bad. And thought I was replying to your post.

You must be looking for my father ;)

I live in Seattle, but not a Husky fan at all...at least in the classic sense. I dont have a "favorite" team persay. I really enjoy college football in general. I analyze and follow every BCS team, but I would say I have a group of a dozen or so programs that I admire more than most. Among those are Nebraska, LSU, Michigan, Georgia, Tennessee, Washington, USC, Oklahoma, Florida, Texas....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back