• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Day by Day showing at The Granary Green Room, Friday, June 24th, at 6:00 P.M., Sean Callahan is speaking

huskerpatti

Huskerpatti
15 Year Member

DAY BY DAY: THE RISE IN OMAHA - FRIDAY, JUNE 24TH, 2022​

• With Sean Callahan
  • 6:00 PM 9:00 PM
  • Granary Green Room,
  • (The Old Bushwackers)
  • 7401 Main Street
  • Ralston, NE 68127
  • From 1993 to 1997 the Nebraska Cornhuskers football program would have one of the most dominant eras in college football history. Plagued with controversy, injuries and tragedy. What was more amazing than the three national titles in four years was how they did it.
Doors open for Happy Hour at 6:00 P.M.
Sean Callahan will speak around 6:15 P.M.
Show begins at 7:00 P.M.
Afterparty at Bushwackers!

General admission is $20 or $25 at the door. Children under 18 are $8. There are also VIP packages.
*No outside food and drink. No lawn chairs; seats provided.

A portion of the proceeds from this documentary film series will go to TeamMates Mentoring, the organization started by Tom and Nancy Osborne.

When will they release this film on video, streaming, etc.? I've been wanting to see it but it's not like I'm going to just hop in my car and drive 2+ days to Omaha to watch it.

When will they release this film on video, streaming, etc.? I've been wanting to see it but it's not like I'm going to just hop in my car and drive 2+ days to Omaha to watch it.
I am also interested in other options to see the film.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back