• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked David Santos is "N"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already recruited four 4**** O-linemen....and two 4**** Quarterbacks....and the #2 rated kicker in the country who can also punt...

Yeah, we've made additions... But I'd still love to see Aaron Green or a strong WR.

Regardless, glad to hear about Mr. Santos!

Patience....:)...we are only half through recruiting this class......:) Davie will more than likely be a WR with his sub 4.4.....40 time...this is a heck of a class thus far, especially on the offensive side of the ball....

Yeah, we've made additions... But I'd still love to see Aaron Green or a strong WR.

Regardless, glad to hear about Mr. Santos!

Last edited:
Patience....:)...we are only half through recruiting this class......:) Davie will more than likely be a WR with his sub 4.4.....40 time...this is a heck of a class thus fa,r especially on the offensive side fo the ball....

I agree on the patience part! I think things are going to slow down for a bit, like you said we are only half way through! I honestly think Green will end up "N". But alot can change between now and signing day! Another kid I think we will end having a good shot at is wr Patrick Onwuasor. Although distance may be a factor like I think it ended up being for Owa last year, I like our chances! Very solid class so far in my mind! The coaches are doing a great job!

Last edited:
Well moving to the Big 10 is going to kill our recruiting in Texas........oh wait, that's where he's from....

Patience....:)...we are only half through recruiting this class......:) Davie will more than likely be a WR with his sub 4.4.....40 time...this is a heck of a class thus far, especially on the offensive side of the ball....

I know, I know. *Sigh* I just got kind of used to rolling in these recruits. :Biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back