• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked David on CBS Sports.com All-American Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThotDoc

Tom Osborne
10 Year Member

Second Team

Offense -- QB: Andrew Luck, Stanford; RB: David Wilson, Virginia Tech; RB: LaMichael James, Oregon; WR: Robert Woods, USC; WR: Ryan Broyles, Oklahoma; TE: Dwayne Allen, Clemson; OL: Will Blackwell, LSU; OL: Matt Kalil, USC; OL: Kevin Zeitler, Wisconsin; OL: Cordy Glenn, Georgia; C: Scott Wedige, Northern Illinois.
Defense -- DL: Vinny Curry, Marshall; DL: Andre Branch, Clemson; DL: Nick Perry, USC; DL: Frank Alexander, Oklahoma; LB: Jarvis Jones, Georgia; LB: Sean Porter, Texas A&M; LB: Tank Carder, TCU; DB: Chase Minnifield, Virginia; DB: Casey Hayward, Vanderbilt; DB: Markelle Martin, Oklahoma State; DB: David Amerson, North Carolina State.
Special Teams -- P: Shawn Powell, Florida State; K: Caleb Sturgis, Florida; KR: Tyler Lockett, Kansas State; PR: Joe Adams, Arkansas; All-Purpose: T.Y. Hilton, Florida International.

Good grief. Alabama had 5 on the 1st team and LSU had 4 (all underclassmen).

Wisconsin had 2 on offense...both juniors.

Last edited:
Let's see who broadcasts the SEC teams on television? Hmmm. I think it might be CBS. Could that be it? Hmmm.

I don't know but he has made the Yahoo, CBS and the Football Writer's first team and the Camp second team. Good enough for me.

Lavonte needs to go two-for-two from here on out to officially be a consensus All-American. If last year's schedule is repeated, the AP team will be announced Tuesday and the Sporting News team on Thursday. The Football Writers team was announced Sunday, and he wasn't on it. :(

http://www.sportswriters.net/fwaa/n...SID=45959&SPID=4122&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=10100

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back