• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked David Knevel says Huskers now No. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Nebraska Evil enough for him? :nod:

To bad its not name....

Guys his last name is pronounced 'Nev....el'.....

I think you missed the joke, RR.

evel_knievel_01.jpg

Im reading a book about anti-gravity, its impossible too put down. ba-dun-tss

I was wondering why the baseball was getting bigger, then it hit me. ba-dun-tss

Come on Knevel, how can you pass up on a fan base with such a great sense of humor!

Back on course, David will be taking his final official this weekend and then going home and making a decision.

Both Rivals and 24/7 have articles quoting Knevel that us and Wisconsin are equal.

That being said....the 24/7 Wisconsin publisher posted on Nebraska's site that he still thinks we are in the lead for him

These guys are just trying to sell subscriptions....

I still think he ends up here....the fact that he brought his dad on his own dime usually tells you something.....although Wisconsin needs help on their O line as we have seen all year long....

He has had a habit of liking the last school he visits everytime...Purdue and now Wisconsin...fact is he brought his dad here a second time...

Both Rivals and 24/7 have articles quoting Knevel that us and Wisconsin are equal.

That being said....the 24/7 Wisconsin publisher posted on Nebraska's site that he still thinks we are in the lead for him

Last edited:

Will make his decision in the next week....as I said in another thread he wanted to honor all of the commitments he made to coaches to visit their schools....Nebraska is the only school he went back to a second time....

In fact is taking his final OV this coming weekend...to Wazzou....no way he goes their....Leach may not survive this year...:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back