• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

D1 Regional Projections - 5 B1G teams listed to make a regional (May 11, 2021) ** UPDATED May 24, 2021 **

You can this year. They already picked the 20 finalists for regional hosts, with no B1G schools making the cut. Normally they don't pick the host sites until teams are seeded. But covid.
NU might get consideration for a host site if they were assigning them now. But I still think our commissioner did us in by not allowing any out of league play. Every team that is hosting played outside their conference.

1 less at-large gone as ECU is upset in their conference tournament...

Last edited:

Any chance they are assigned a regional where the host loses its bid? Hence they could be
a no 1 seed at this regional? Well I’m hoping as it would close for me.

Last edited:
Nebraska in Texas Tech regional as 2 seed.

Michigan in Notre Dame regional as 2 seed.

Maryland in Vanderbilt regional as 3 seed.

Indiana in Oregon regional as 3 seed, and listed as last 5 in.

IMO, Maryland is getting hosed on this prediction as a 3 seed.
Is this official?

Any chance they are assigned a regional where the host loses its bid? Hence they could be
a no 1 seed at this regional? Well I’m hoping as it would close for me.
I would say if we win the series against Michigan, the odds are pretty good. We would have won 10 of 11 with one of the top handful of best records in the country.

His prediction is 3 teams; Nebraska, Maryland & Michigan. Crazy to think, Indiana & Iowa were in with a .500 finish and both piss down their leg.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back