• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CSU Player Death Threats

We all engage in some virtue signal in order to get along with people of different opinions. It's not empty. It's a way of showing that you share some common understanding of reality. You didn't make a statement on the CU fan behavior, so how should I know what you think?

"Bulletin board material" is certainly as old as sport itself, but it's the degree to which Sanders has utilized it that frustrates many of us outside the Buffalo compound.

Anyway, if I were you, I'd be enjoying the 3-0 start instead of catching rhetorical bullets for Sanders on an opponent's message board.
Again, you don't know if he's utilizing it more than any other coach has ever done. It's simply the transparency and coverage of the program allows you to see more of how he operates than most coaches. I think that behind closed doors much more goes on than what CP is doing.

Again, you don't know if he's utilizing it more than any other coach has ever done. It's simply the transparency and coverage of the program allows you to see more of how he operates than most coaches. I think that behind closed doors much more goes on than what CP is doing.
Sanders is well aware of the platform he's cultivated and how his words echo further than most. With great power, etc...

Saw that and thought it was classy. Not offended he says he forgives him. It was a smart thing to say because the small part of the CU fanbase that would do death threats think that way. The important thing is to get those yahoos to mellow out and Deion legit is trying to do that.

There are other things I don't like about Deion, but this was a stand up move, imo.

Both teams are dirty playing teams! So grateful Norvell isn't a part of Nebraska football anymore! Even the Broncos are borderline dirty! Colorado fanbase eats all this up. So wish they didn't schedule Colorado anymore but they seem to want to schedule them. The whole state had some really classless fans
I've been in Denver for 15 years and I completely disagree with you. CU fans and Bronco fans are not the same at all. CU fans are like Raiders fans.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back