• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Crystal balls rolling in for 4 star Safety Cam Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we get him, but I'm less optimistic today than I have been previously. When Ole Mi$$ gets to the mom, that's not a good thing. You would think they would be a little more subtle after their recent NCAA problems.

I hope we get him, but I'm less optimistic today than I have been previously. When Ole Mi$$ gets to the mom, that's not a good thing. You would think they would be a little more subtle after their recent NCAA problems.

Your assuming they did what you are claiming. I don't think honestly based on the situation they are in right now they would be stupid enough to be that blatent. If he picks Nebraska then your assumption looks like what it is. For the record I am no fan of Mississippi with that being said they have to step real lightly right now for all the obvious reasons

Your assuming they did what you are claiming. I don't think honestly based on the situation they are in right now they would be stupid enough to be that blatent. If he picks Nebraska then your assumption looks like what it is. For the record I am no fan of Mississippi with that being said they have to step real lightly right now for all the obvious reasons
Yes, it's an assumption on my part. This just feels so much like Stringfellow. A guy that by every account was locked into NU... Until a late visit followed by the player's mother seemingly favoring Ole Miss.

All that said, I still hope he ends up NU.

Yes, it's an assumption on my part. This just feels so much like Stringfellow. A guy that by every account was locked into NU... Until a late visit followed by the player's mother seemingly favoring Ole Miss.

All that said, I still hope he ends up NU.

He did visit Mississippi last and that plays big with a lot of kids and parents if it leaves a lasting impression.

I have heard a time or two a kid who picks Nebraska some of the same things said by fans of other teams.

Look Mississippi has a well earned reputation but they would be beyond on stupid to be doing illegal recruiting practices with what they are going through right now. They are no Alabama and eventually its going to cost them big time if they are doing it now or continue to do so in the future.

Coming off of 6-6 record much like Nebraska they have a lot of hope and early playing time to sell. In a sense very much similar to each other. Not to mention both schools with head coaches who are alum of the respective universities.

Last edited:
He did visit Mississippi last and that plays big with a lot of kids and parents if it leaves a lasting impression.

I have heard a time or two a kid who picks Nebraska some of the same things said by fans of other teams.

Look Mississippi has a well earned reputation but they would be beyond on stupid to be doing illegal recruiting practices with what they are going through right now. They are no Alabama and eventually its going to cost them big time if they are doing it now or continue to do so in the future.

Coming off of 6-6 record much like Nebraska they have a lot of hope and early playing time to sell. In a sense very much similar to each other. Not to mention both schools with head coaches who are alum of the respective universities.

You wouldn’t think they’d be dumb enough. But you wouldn’t have thought SMU would have been dumb enough either, yet.....

You wouldn’t think they’d be dumb enough. But you wouldn’t have thought SMU would have been dumb enough either, yet.....

Huge difference with 24/7 Social Media etc these days though. SO much harder to do it under the tiles. Its not just the NCAA anymore watching there every move.

The old SWC was a den of inequity as we both know making the SEC look like a pale comparison

Huge difference with 24/7 Social Media etc these days though. SO much harder to do it under the tiles. Its not just the NCAA anymore watching there every move.

The old SWC was a den of inequity as we both know making the SEC look like a pale comparison

I hear ya. Was just making a point that some are just plain stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back