• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cross you legs north Stadium.

Bathroon situation in south endzone is not great. The design of the stands is also lacking. When someone spills a drink above, it flows through the gaps between the structural elements and drops directly onto the people below. Really fun getting doused with ice cold, sticky Pepsi, especially on a cold day.

Anyone who sits in the north stadium has to go to the bottom to reach a restroom. Impossible to leave my seat during the half time and return before the third quarter kick off. There are always lines just to get into the men's restroom. It would seem to me that this situation should have been addressed a long time ago when they made the east stadium improvements.

Also, if there is ever a mass emergency, it will be virtually impossible to get people out of the stadium safely. I would think Moos would be in favor of enhancing the fan experience and safety issues as a number one priority, particularly the safety issues. Building a new aquatics facility to host women's swimming is ridiculous when considering the safety of the fans, especially since they cut the men's program years ago. JMO>

Last edited:

Irony with this is when I was in the North endzone section 34 row 30, I could get out go to the bathroom and get back quicker than I can now in the 600 east balcony. There are less men's rooms in the east balcony and I have had to wait in an extremely long line up there just to pee. Now though I have more leg and butt room so I guess one needs to 'pick their poison'.

Anyone who sits in the north stadium has to go to the bottom to reach a restroom. Impossible to leave my seat during the half time and return before the third quarter kick off. There are always lines just to get into the men's restroom. It would seem to me that this situation should have been addressed a long time ago when they made the east stadium improvements.

Also, if there is ever a mass emergency, it will be virtually impossible to get people out of the stadium safely. I would think Moos would be in favor of enhancing the fan experience and safety issues as a number one priority, particularly the safety issues. Building a new aquatics facility to host women's swimming is ridiculous when considering the safety of the fans, especially since they cut the men's program years ago. JMO>
That is what a catheter and bag are for

I think it is real hard to make 85K+ people real happy.
Ignoring a real safety issue is irresponsible. Not to mention causing missed game time and the inconvience of having to climb 82 rows to pee for a seat that costs me roughly $1000.

Ignoring a real safety issue is irresponsible. Not to mention causing missed game time and the inconvience of having to climb 82 rows to pee for a seat that costs me roughly $1000.

Not funny if you are one who has a urinary issue.

Apparently both of these responses mean that a nerve was struck. My assumption is that the stadium is built to code, are they worried that something bad will happen and people will end up in a mass of humanity? Probably not. Again cramming 85K people into a stadium that has been pieced together over the years, good luck making sure all are happy and safe and warm and fuzzy.

Apparently both of these responses mean that a nerve was struck. My assumption is that the stadium is built to code, are they worried that something bad will happen and people will end up in a mass of humanity? Probably not. Again cramming 85K people into a stadium that has been pieced together over the years, good luck making sure all are happy and safe and warm and fuzzy.
Yeah...my response was more of the external condom catheter. Had a buddy that would wear one on Iron Butt Rides

Last edited:

Like I've always said, huge props to those that buy the upper north endzone seats and keep the sellout streak alive. I spent my first two years of season tickets in Sec 38, Row 93.

No worries, it goes inside the longjohns. But the real issue is will it hold the output from 6+ beers...
I believe it has optional auxiliary tanks. Fill 'em up and drop in the recycle bins posted around the stadium.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back