• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Cross Scored

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskerdaze

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
Anyone else notice that the ball broke the plain on Imani's run? Surprised it wasn't at least worth a look at that point in the game, glad it didn't cost us!

I saw that too! Why didn't they review it? At the bottom of the pile, the tip of the football was sticking it out and it might've crossed the goal line.

I would rather they not stretch balls out on the goal line. We get in big trouble with that.

I saw that too! Why didn't they review it? At the bottom of the pile, the tip of the football was sticking it out and it might've crossed the goal line.

Yep, I could fairly clearly see the white stripe of the ball over the line! All is well that ends well I guess?!

I saw the ball pushed over the goalline too, but i think his knees might have been down. Would have beennice to see another replay angle.

We don't get many calls at Penn State, period! Let it go! :) We won, anyway!!! ;)

Last edited:

After the controversy with some calls in last year's game, I can't complain too much this year (since we won). But some of those calls/no-calls kept the game closer than it maybe would have been.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back