• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Creighton Thread '16-'17

I think Suarez would be a decent pick up. Height with experience is a premium. He spent his first two years (including redshirt year) at Fordham. Then he transferred to division II Adelphi. He put up pretty solid numbers, but the competition in the Big East will be a major step up from what he's used to. He averaged 16.9 ppg and 9.4 rpg last season, so he's at least capable of playing.

Any word on if Creighton is still pursuing Tremont Waters? I remember hearing that Creighton was contacting him after he was let out of his LOI with Georgetown.

Any word on if Creighton is still pursuing Tremont Waters? I remember hearing that Creighton was contacting him after he was let out of his LOI with Georgetown.
Heard that western Kentucky might be where he ends up. They already have a top 10 class...head coach has SEC ties....so...

Suarez is a good get in the sense that he addresses a need...size and depth. Not sure how much he will actually bring to the table. Ive seen 2 highlight videos. One was impressive and not so much imo. But hes a 1 amd done guy so with open scholarships and a need at the position id call this a minor victory.

Too bad on kobe. I rhink he has skills and upside but he chose not to redshirt in a season where he obviously wasn't going to get any playing time. That probably going to be more amd more common as it saves tgay r.s. year for players so they can transfwr amd not lose a year. Good luck to him

Bowen is announcing on Saturday. I'd be shocked if he picked Creighton. Bowen is enrolled for summer classes at Louisville. More than likely that's where he's going, but reminds me of Darnay Holmes being enrolled at Nebraska this past winter.

As excited as i was about his possobly being a jay for a long time....ive been indifferent for a while now. It was obvious CU wasnt where he wanted to be and he turned the recruiting process into a total clown show. If he was a ready to play stud center or PG I'd be more bummed. Is it is CU will be fine at the 2-4 spots.

You cared enough to spend the time to open the thread and then reply. Dunce Cap award goes to YOU today.

Maybe what he should have said is that 'no one here SHOULD care' What's good for Creighton is bad for Nebraska - it really is an easy concept to grasp...unless you are Creighton fan and not a Nebraska fan

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back