• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Creighton Fans Should Like This Hire

I've was scolded by older fans when I was a kid for not being explicitly polite to an opponent's fans (my transgression was really silly).

They weren't being crappy to other teams fans, though. They were trying to teach you some manners. Darn bratty, obnoxious little kid. :Stickouttongue: :Lol:

Nebraska fans can be crappy too. I've was scolded by older fans when I was a kid for not being explicitly polite to an opponent's fans (my transgression was really silly). I have scolded Nebraska fans for being rude to others as well. Never know, sometimes people are just having a bad day. Bad Creighton fans don't hold a candle to bad Colorado or Kansas State fans as far as I'm concerned.
Being in the presence of one team's fans when you're the fan of another is generally at least slightly unpleasant...even of those fans are being exactly like your team's fans in a different environment.

There are exceptions to every rule but the idea that one fan base is any worse than another is pretty ignorant.

That said...Miami football fans truly do suck at life. :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back