• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Creating a sea of red in Boulder - TICKETS ON SALE NOW

I already picked up my tickets off of Stubhub. As the hype builds, tickets will only go up in price.

I have no doubt it will be over 50% red, CU fans, especially this early in the season, don't give a crud about the Buffs, they'll be out to make a buck for sure!

As for tailgating, the Harvest House is always overrun with Husker fans, and they have a pretty good atmosphere there. They still have rooms at $169 a night on Hotwire, which seems like a good deal for the location.

I picked up a room at the Hyatt Pearl Street months ago, before they realized it was game day weekend and changed their rates. I got it at $89 a night, months later they changed it to $369 a night, now its sold out!!!

How cool would it be to tune into that game and see 25% (or more) of Folsom dressed in Red? It would blow the sCUm fans away and once again SHOW CASE the Husker Nation.....

It used to be the norm.

Freaking McCartney ruined that. I don’t know that many people still know they have a football team though, so that may help. Not much left of their fanatic fan base.

Sweet, there’s a good chance we’re heading down. Toying with the idea of taking the Amtrak

Every time I have checked Amtrak to Denver, it's as expensive as flying.

Currently the HCD Crew is planning on renting an RV, and roadtripping to Boulder. I have yet to check into where to park that thing in Boulder.

Sounds like my buddies (only one of which is also a Husker fan) are all in on this trip, so we should be there. Sounds like Millennium Harvest house might be the place to be for socializing with right-minded fans and pre-game festivities. We're debating between that or an airbnb.

I'll be looking forward to this trip all Summer!

That’s the plan. Never road on a train, thought I’d be pretty cool way to go
giphy.webp

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back