• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Cravens: Do we have a shot with this kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hustlin' Husker

Recruit
5 Year Member
I just watched highlights of him, HOLY CRAP, what an amazing football player. It seems like he could play any position in the back 7 if he wanted to. Seems like he would fit our system EXCEEDINGLY well, especially if he were in a roll similar to what Eric Hagg used to do.

Do we have a real shot with him? It seems like there is a lot of super high profile interest in him.

The staff needs to find a way to get him on campus one way or another. I figure if you get any kid on our campus for a game, then we have a shot with them. The kid is a game changing talent in that defense, and he's particularly suited for our defense in my mind.

He will have success in any defense he plays in....my friend at USC said Sanders is drooling over this kid....

As long as he wants to play with Mathis we have a shot, as Mathis loves us right now. But for some reason I don't believe it will be enough of a pull in the end.....get him in for a game day and you never know what could happen. Our 3 seniors at safety could intrigue him....

He will have success in any defense he plays in....my friend at USC said Sanders is drooling over this kid....

As long as he wants to play with Mathis we have a shot, as Mathis loves us right now. But for some reason I don't believe it will be enough of a pull in the end.....get him in for a game day and you never know what could happen. Our 3 seniors at safety could intrigue him....

+1

His desire to play with Mathis is a buddy buddy wish but not strong enough to pull him away from the West. Him being on campus and experiencing the culture of our program first hand will do wonders and I believe that's the only chance we would get to sway him in our direction.

He has talked about visiting this fall....I suspect, should he commit to USC, that it will be 50-50 if he even comes....he is a S. California kid and getting him out of their was never going to be easy and frankly I don't think our chances are slim to get a commit even if he visits....USC seems to be his 'dream' school....

The staff needs to find a way to get him on campus one way or another. I figure if you get any kid on our campus for a game, then we have a shot with them. The kid is a game changing talent in that defense, and he's particularly suited for our defense in my mind.

Mathis we may have a shot at in the end....time will tell.....they are cousins and want to play together....so we shall see....I just do not see Craves wearing a Husker uniform in the end....

Cravens has told a few other recruits that he has already made his decision.

It's time for us to give up the dream here and just forget about him.

If recruiting has taught us nothing else, it should be that its not over until its over. And its not over until someone signs on the dotted line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back