• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cowboys v Bears

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
Anybody else just See the Trubisky show? Incredible throw and catch to Robinson, and then a QB keeper up the gut for the TD. WOW!!!! 31 - 14 Bears.

Da Bears force a punt on 4th and 22 from inside the Cowgirls 10 yard line. Chicago can put the girls down with a score on this coming drive.

Well, no score, but they punted dallas back to their own 7 yard line. I'd love to see a forced fumble or a pick 6. Dallas with a losing record is an awesome thing to see.

Well bless dallas' little beating heart, they tried to mount a comeback and even scored 24 points. But alas, it just wasn't to be for them as they are now a game below .500 at 6 - 7. Did I mention, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! It's very satisfying to watch the cowboys lose two weeks in a row. I gotta take my sports victories where I can get them these days. ;);):Cheers:

I love watching the Cowboys lose just because it causes Jerry to do his post game pressers.

C

Last edited:

So are you telling me at 6-7 the Cowboys are not the greatest team ever? Huh. Could've fooled me. The media and Cowboys fans say that.

Every day Dallas loses is a good day.

So are you telling me at 6-7 the Cowboys are not the greatest team ever? Huh. Could've fooled me. The media and Cowboys fans say that.

Every day Dallas loses is a good day.
The shame of it is ... they're likely to win their division and get a home game against an at worst 4 or 5 loss Packers, Vikings, Seahawks or 49ers!

Only thing I do not like is Brett Maher leads the NFL in missed FG's.

Like moths to a flame Jerry can't help but find a mic.

C
His son Stephen has done a good job trying to extricate Jerry from messing up the operations of the Cowboys. They're drafts have been better. He kept JJ from drafting Manzel a couple of years ago.

Until JJ figures out that he's a big part of the problem the Cowboys will never exceed expectations. Owners should rarely be seen and even more rarely be heard!

Does make you appreciate what Jimmy Johnson was able to accomplish (even though I despise him as well)!

His son Stephen has done a good job trying to extricate Jerry from messing up the operations of the Cowboys. They're drafts have been better. He kept JJ from drafting Manzel a couple of years ago.

Until JJ figures out that he's a big part of the problem the Cowboys will never exceed expectations. Owners should rarely be seen and even more rarely be heard!

Does make you appreciate what Jimmy Johnson was able to accomplish (even though I despise him as well)!
Never was a Jimmy fan yet he accomplished what few coaches ever do which is winning a NC and SB. Got to be a heck of a coach but just never liked his style.

Never was a Jimmy fan yet he accomplished what few coaches ever do which is winning a NC and SB. Got to be a heck of a coach but just never liked his style.
Agreed ... he also innovated the draft process. His draft pick chart is still used to this day.

I still laugh watching him and Jones fighting over the Lombardi trophy after that Super Bowl win.

You know Jones so desperately wants to win a Super Bowl to shake the ghost of Jimmy Johnson from his memory!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back