• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cowboys Have Canceled All Season Tickets For 2020

The coronavirus pandemic appears to have no limit on what it affects.

Even the financial juggernaut that is the Dallas Cowboys is not immune from COVID-19. The franchise announced Thursday morning that for the first time in its 60-year history it will not have season-ticket holders for this season.

Okie State or Dallas Cowboys?

220px-Pistol_Pete.svg.png

If it was Pistol Pete, it would have said "Cowboys Cancel Season Tickets..... Forever."

-edit-

That guy is one bow-legged MF, WOAH.

Last edited:
On a sour note will this end our streak of consecutive sell outs?

No. I don't have the quote offhand, but Moos made some comment about the sellout streak continuing.

If (because of Covid) we can only seat 20,000 fans in Memorial - and assuming we sell 20,000 tickets (we will) - the streak continues.

The fact that the capacity is being artificially deflated for Covid purposes does not affect the streak. Same would technically hold true for stadium renovations. If we were in the process of putting in new speakers and there were 5,000 seats affected by the project, we'd have to essentially sell 5,000 fewer tickets to hit capacity.

No. I don't have the quote offhand, but Moos made some comment about the sellout streak continuing.

If (because of Covid) we can only seat 20,000 fans in Memorial - and assuming we sell 20,000 tickets (we will) - the streak continues.

The fact that the capacity is being artificially deflated for Covid purposes does not affect the streak. Same would technically hold true for stadium renovations. If we were in the process of putting in new speakers and there were 5,000 seats affected by the project, we'd have to essentially sell 5,000 fewer tickets to hit capacity.

thanks

The fact of the matter is, if our sell out streak ends, so will everyone else’s...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back