• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Countdown to kickoff: 77 days until Nebraska football

I’m at Eppley and there’s a significant contingent of people wearing Husker gear all sitting together - I bet they’re all on their way to Ireland!

5 days, 6 hours!

I’m at Eppley and there’s a significant contingent of people wearing Husker gear all sitting together - I bet they’re all on their way to Ireland!

5 days, 6 hours!
You're not one of 'em? Happy safe travels to all our traveling Huskers!! Why do I feel the urge to start singing 'The Heat us On' at 7 AM...haha.

1661218926296.png

C

1661447327663.png

Jeff Krejci is poster child for the Nebraska walk-on program. A Nebraska kid from a small town (Schuyler), he walked on to Nebraska in 1978, and was buried on the depth chart. Through hard work and perseverance, he worked his way up and saw enough playing time to earn a couple of varsity letters. As a senior, he became a full time starter at safety and was good enough to be named All Big 8, and earn a shot at the NFL. A Nebraska football history site named Krejci to its All Time Walk-On Team.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back