• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coolest thing post Osborne Solich

A play at ohio st about 5 yr ago. It looked like we faked a screen to the left side, and a TE sneaked down the left sideline uncovered, while all the defenders came up to stop the screen. Our TE made a huge gain. Our team looked really good that game. Havent seen that play since

Last edited:
IMO. The diamond formation. Braylon Heard, Rex Burkhead, Aaron Green.

Someone tell Rhule. Needs to be part of the run game. Better than trips.

I recall that was often referred to as ”the illegal formation“ in jest as it usually resulted in first downs or more. Loved that formation.

What was that play against Mecheatin in the Alamo Bowl (?) ?

That double option for a TD.

Remember the Mecheatin coaching staff laughing when we scored with it.

A play at michigan where we handed off to burkhead going just outside right tackle / TE, and he optioned to Ameer for the TD. We lost the game, but the michigan coaches were stunned at a play looking like a veer option outa the early 70s.
Urban was stunned commenting on that one. Beck got a lot of juice out of that one play, I think.

Last edited:

A play at michigan where we handed off to burkhead going just outside right tackle / TE, and he optioned to Ameer for the TD. We lost the game, but the michigan coaches were stunned at a play looking like a veer option outa the early 70s.
I was thinking we won that one.....

1708704081608.png

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back