• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Consensus 4* DE Cameron Lenhardt: Announcing Thursday Evening 25 August 5:30 CDT

Finally an update on Lenhardt from Rivals

Will make his decision before his first game at IMG

They open the season on September 2nd on the road vs De Smet Jesuit in St Louis

Said Huskers are in his top three with Penn State and Michigan State

Has made only one OV to Lincoln and it blew him away

All the national Rivals guys see him headed to Nebraska

Here is the kicker to boot a Dead Period started yesterday 1 August and runs through the 31st. Thus, he can not take any on campus visits or have in person contact with any coach.

Last edited:

Crossing fingers.

Hopefully he doesn’t pick his fourth favorite team to try to fake out fans/media.

In fairness most of our commits have had Top 3 or 4 finalist

Interesting how two recruits did that and it becomes the norm ;)

Honestly it was doubtful either one was going to commit to us anyway

any insight as to how this might play out? NEFreak makes a good comment in this saga.. Of course nobody knows 100% as minds can be changed, but wouldn't one believe there is a strong case with Lenhardt signing as they in a round about way let Ashley go? maybe he jumped the gun without approval, still it would be for a not so good thing if Lenhardt doesn't sign.. right?

any insight as to how this might play out? NEFreak makes a good comment in this saga.. Of course nobody knows 100% as minds can be changed, but wouldn't one believe there is a strong case with Lenhardt signing as they in a round about way let Ashley go? maybe he jumped the gun without approval, still it would be for a not so good thing if Lenhardt doesn't sign.. right?

He is expected to commit to Nebraska

As pointed out in this thread he has taken only one OV to Nebraska and was blown away

It's a Dead Period now so he can not take any Official or Unofficial visits before he makes his decision nor can he meet in person with any staff member off campus either

He is expected to commit to Nebraska

As pointed out in this thread he has taken only one OV to Nebraska and was blown away

It's a Dead Period now so he can not take any Official or Unofficial visits before he makes his decision nor can he meet in person with any staff member off campus either
Thank you! I got that feeling as i was reading through this thread for sure.. i like the answer as well that you provided.. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back