• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Congress Trying to Act?

i said previously, once the NCAA got in line with the public on compensation, congress would give them antitrust protection. a few recent legal cases were the last steps congress wanted to see before they would grant anything.

Last edited:
The majority in the House might get its act together on this one but we'll just have to wait and see. We don't have a functioning House right now, but maybe this one is sufficiently unimportant that agreement can be reached..

The majority in the House might get its act together on this one but we'll just have to wait and see. We don't have a functioning House right now, but maybe this one is sufficiently unimportant that agreement can be reached..
I agree. I doubt this is would be bi-partisan enough to see some action. As much as everyone wants to blame the NCAA for the NIL stuff, there is very little they could have done. Almost every control in place has been shot down by the supreme court.

Like was mentioned above, hard to expect congress to do anything, especially, anything right. ‘Smart’ people in suits created this mess, and now, these same stupid people can’t solve the mess they created. Shocking I say. Lol

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back