• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CONGRATULATONS, JACKSON BROCKETT!! A NO-HITTER OVER KANSAS STATE - MAY 1, 2024 - 8-0!!!!

Well, how about THAT?!? Congratulations to the young man and the Huskers on a very solid win! Sure, some frustration in recent weeks, but I think this development with Brockett could be really big down the stretch. A third bona fide starting arm? Get the pen lined up and the hitting reinvigorated, that is, better RISP average and fewer Ks…we’re tournament ready. Let’s go get the series in Minnesota and move on.

GBR!

Well, how about THAT?!? Congratulations to the young man and the Huskers on a very solid win! Sure, some frustration in recent weeks, but I think this development with Brockett could be really big down the stretch. A third bona fide starting arm? Get the pen lined up and the hitting reinvigorated, that is, better RISP average and fewer Ks…we’re tournament ready. Let’s go get the series in Minnesota and move on.

GBR!
First thought I had was, yes, another starter, which we badly need!! :)

I started following Bobs thread in about the 4th inning, and the talk was if I remember was he was good for 5 and that Tucker was warming up. The talk was about his pitch count though and he did such a good job at management and what... 10 or 11K's and only a couple walks. I was worried he would start to loose his control but he just seemed to get stronger fueled by the offensive production, incredible effort.

I started following Bobs thread in about the 4th inning, and the talk was if I remember was he was good for 5 and that Tucker was warming up. The talk was about his pitch count though and he did such a good job at management and what... 10 or 11K's and only a couple walks. I was worried he would start to loose his control but he just seemed to get stronger fueled by the offensive production, incredible effort.
Glad he left him in. I felt he was strong throughout the game, even when there was the error and the bb, back to back. He did not blink! Yes, 12 k's, facing 29 batters. :) Great performance!!

Looking forward to Friday's game. I have a feeling, the team has jumped a big hurdle with tonight's performance.

Saturday, though, going to a "Celebration of Life". I may have to go to it extra early, to help set up the hall. We shall see.

Have a great day off, all!! GBR!! :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back