• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Congratulations to Carl Nicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

OPHusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
With all the publicity about Suh not making the Pro Bowl, I thought it appropriate to again congratulate Carl Nicks for being named a starter! Good job Carl although you may not make the game as you may be preparing again for the Super Bowl.

I watched Carl play this weekend and he had a great game again. Congratulations to him on his selection.

With all the publicity about Suh not making the Pro Bowl, I thought it appropriate to again congratulate Carl Nicks for being named a starter! Good job Carl although you may not make the game as you may be preparing again for the Super Bowl.

not making it to the game?? :confused:

He also patched up any issues he had with the University. Maybe he's proud of his roots...???

Congrats to him and glad to see a Husker doing well in the NFL!

I could give a shout out to my high school, Lincoln High School but some could confuse it for Chris Bosh's old high school down in Dallas...

I thought Carl had patched things up with Bo and UNL, but then something fell through again.

It's like a soap opera - on again, off again.

Personally, Carl Nicks is just about the last guy I think of when I talk about Huskers in the NFL. I have nothing against him personally, but I'm more likely to think about Suh, Raiola, or even guys like Buckhalter or Brandon Jackson. Nicks is like the last guy I remember when I'm reminiscing about former NU stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back