• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Congratulations Doc

Sandhills Husker

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Media outlets reporting that Doc will be named the new head coach at Southern Miss. Good luck, Doc. Regardless of how things ended up here, Doc is good people. His voice will sound a little more normal at SM! :)

Good luck to Doc. It was time for the change here but I will always like him. Hope he is very successful

reportedly berrated players in practice a lot, which didn't help chemistry, desire, sticking around or recruiting. This came from old LJS and OWH articles. Couldn't make adjustments game to game. Didn't have an offesnive plan for end of games. Ever. May be a nice guy publicly and/or privately. But was never a match at NU. I hope any coach does well. But I doubt it with him.

reportedly berrated players in practice a lot, which didn't help chemistry, desire, sticking around or recruiting. This came from old LJS and OWH articles. Couldn't make adjustments game to game. Didn't have an offesnive plan for end of games. Ever. May be a nice guy publicly and/or privately. But was never a match at NU. I hope any coach does well. But I doubt it with him.

Well, he did work under the KU coach recently, so maybe he learned some things!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back