• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Congrats Huskers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formo

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
I know this is a few days late.. I've been cray cray busy with Christmas and other events besides work. Didn't get a chance to watch the Husker game, and was only able to watch the last quarter of both Iowa/Wisky games before the Rose Bowl.

I gotta hand it to your team. I didn't think they could pull it off. Well done! At least one of our teams decided to show up for their bowl game.. :eek:

:)

How is you wife doing? Baby I due when? God Bless all of you and keep her and the baby safe....:)

Take heart Formo. We also know what it's like when a team forgets to show up for the bowl game.

:)

How is you wife doing? Baby I due when? God Bless all of you and keep her and the baby safe....:)

She's good. We've been working out a lot during the first trimester and some of the 2nd so her energy level has been much higher than most pregnant women. Prior to Christmas we've fallen off the workout wagon, so we are now getting back on.

Baby boy (just found out gender Monday) will be due May 29th. Scared and excited. Much like the day I was going to propose to her.

She's good. We've been working out a lot during the first trimester and some of the 2nd so her energy level has been much higher than most pregnant women. Prior to Christmas we've fallen off the workout wagon, so we are now getting back on.

Baby boy (just found out gender Monday) will be due May 29th. Scared and excited. Much like the day I was going to propose to her.

Congrats...nothing to be scared abouit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back