• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Compton off the practice squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's good to see Compton get a shot. I'm sure many of us (myself included) never thought he'd make it this far. Congrats to him.

The Skins are a pathetic franchise. Interesting that, depending on what happens in the final week, Washington is in line for the #1 overall pick in the next draft -- a pick they've already traded to the Rams (as part of the trade to move up in the draft a couple years ago to selected RGIII).

Did I give the impression I didn't know that?

Yes, Compton was not great in pass coverage, but I hardly think that was a huge issue last year. Asking your MLB to cover for decades because of no pass rush will never work. How many coverage issues do you think Mr. Gregory covered up this year?

I just hope the Redskns know how slow he is, maybe you should ask them if they know how important coverage skills are and how useless 40 times are.

Why would they ask me? You're the expert.

Are you saying pass coverage skills are not important for a middle linebacker? Becuase that would be a mixture of funny and sad. And speed running a 40 yard dash isn't the same as game speed. I really hope you know that.

Considering your response to my original opinion, Its funny you would now refer to me as the expert. Apparently I don't know how important pass coverage skills are, or how little 40 times correlate to game speed...and neither do the Redskins.

Why would they ask me? You're the expert.

Considering your response to my original opinion, Its funny you would now refer to me as the expert. Apparently I don't know how important pass coverage skills are, or how little 40 times correlate to game speed...and neither do the Redskins.

Merry Christmas!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back