• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Colorado Week Practice Thread: 8 Sept : Morning Practice; Depart For Colorado

Agree
I love MR and its going to take time. But in the meantime questioning him on things like........why was the RB that you said coudnt hang on to the ball, in the game on that meaningfull drive. Why did we bring in the nations turnover leader to head out team, only watch him to be a turnover machine. And why is our oline STILL bad trotting the same guys out there.

Fair questions for a coach
Same guys same coach. Still the most questionable decision Rhule has made yet. The OL was horrible last year and we keep the coach?

Agree
I love MR and its going to take time. But in the meantime questioning him on things like........why was the RB that you said coudnt hang on to the ball, in the game on that meaningfull drive. Why did we bring in the nations turnover leader to head out team, only watch him to be a turnover machine. And why is our oline STILL bad trotting the same guys out there.

Fair questions for a coach
or a complete overreaction based on one game. The only "extremely questionable decision" I saw was the RB rotation, and even that is based on feeling, not information, as we see about 10% of what the coaches know.

That did seem questionable especially as we know of the fumble issues.
I am fine with questioning, but saying things like "extremely questionable decisions" is just something I didn't see, and the ones I have seen being questioned here are mostly silly. The first down pass to Hill, the play call at the end of the first half, the going for the win are all things ANY coach would have done. You cant tell people we are playing to win and then don't play to win.

I am fine with questioning, but saying things like "extremely questionable decisions" is just something I didn't see, and the ones I have seen being questioned here are mostly silly. The first down pass to Hill, the play call at the end of the first half, the going for the win are all things ANY coach would have done. You cant tell people we are playing to win and then don't play to win.
I just don't get questioning the play at the end of the half. Of course you take a shot, and if it doesn't work, you kick the field goal. You can't not take a shot because your quarterback may throw an interception. Minnesota had time to run a play and take a knee after the interception, so, we would have had time to try a field goal.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back