• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Colorado Week (Labor Day) Press Conference

Interesting to see so many players openly trash talking Colorado. In a way, it's kind of nice to see the hate for an arch-rival again, especially this one. Just gotta go out and back it up come Saturday...

Last edited:

I’m not even sure just what that is supposed to mean.

Seems like Frost was saying they put in some new stuff and also added some wrinkles based on what they thought the defense would do . . . and then the defense did something different. Almost like they tried to be too clever by half and then it backfired by leading to confusion and not operating based on what they were used to and did best?

At least that's how I took what he was trying to say.

It seems to me that too many can talk the talk, but not walk the walk.

I have never understood the concept of scholarship players, who seemingly love the game, want to win, and have the talent and skills...not practicing well. And if a player has not practiced well, why are they starting?

There was a time when Nebraska wasn't satisfied with merely winning, they strove to dominate and for the most part succeeded.

Pure speculation, but I tend the think that too many Nebraska players today are content to simply win and perhaps they didn't feel much practice or game effort was needed to beat USA.

Interesting to see so many players openly trash talking Colorado. In a way, it's kind of nice to see the hate for an arch-rival again, especially this one. Just gotta go out and back it up come Saturday...
I don't know that this team is good enough to be trash talking anyone. Especially the offense. Go out and play a complete game on both sides of the ball first - then talk all you want.

I don't know that this team is good enough to be trash talking anyone. Especially the offense. Go out and play a complete game on both sides of the ball first - then talk all you want.

I think it depends on the type of trash talking. If they were saying that Colorado sucked and that they were gonna put up 50 points on them, yeah, that's a bad look. But this, this is get yourself hyped up and motivated trash talk. A little of that could only help.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back