• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Colorado v. NU Game Thread - 12/8/17

Asst NU coach said Kentucky is very physical but not as fast as CU on offense. They will not fall apart if they fall behind.

I watched the Kentucky/BYU match and while a good team, I don't see the Huskers having much problem with UK unless Nebraska has a lot of unforced errors.
While I think we defeat Kentucky, I wouldn't go so far as to say we won't have much of a problem with them. Edmonds is very good. BYU did not seem to have the height to block her. Hopefully, we play better defense than BYU did.

Last edited:
While I think we defeat Kentucky, I wouldn't go so far as to say we have much of a problem with them. Edmonds is very good. BYU did not seem to have the height to block her. Hopefully, we play better defense than BYU did.
Much like Colorado was, I think Kentucky will be frustrated by being attacked by multiple people. UK only played Florida once and got swept. Again, they are good, but not at the level of the Huskers. A sweep would not shock me one bit. Not predicting one, but its a good chance imo.

Last edited:

Much like Colorado was, I think Kentucky will be frustrated by being attacked by multiple people. UK only played Florida once and got swept. Again, they are good, but not at the level of the Huskers. A sweep would not shock me one bit. Not predicting one, but its a good chance imo.

I believe UK beat FL 3-1 in Oct for FL only loss of the year

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back