• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Colorado names Dion Sanders Head Coach

There is no such thing as a "poor" winner. Where do you guys get this stuff from?
Well, for one thing, it's inscribed on Memorial Stadium:

l207438938.jpg

Or, as most of those "silver sluggers" learned in little league,
"It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."

Or...

"If we should win, let it be by the code, with our faith and honor held high."

Those are the principles and ethics that define Nebraska, and Nebraska athletics. Also concepts that apparently neither you nor Deion has fully grasped.

Just hire Jerry Springer as AD and I think the script will write itself. This is going to be fun to watch. He'll probably have a top 10 recruiting class but we'll see where it goes from there.

Well, for one thing, it's inscribed on Memorial Stadium:

View attachment 91665

Or, as most of those "silver sluggers" learned in little league,
"It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."

Or...

"If we should win, let it be by the code, with our faith and honor held high."

Those are the principles and ethics that define Nebraska, and Nebraska athletics. Also concepts that apparently neither you nor Deion has fully grasped.
"Doesn't matter if you win or lose?" Then why do they keep score? Why didn't we just keep mr or Scott frost. Must be nice living in that fantasy world of yours. As the great Vince Lomardi said.."winning isnt everything, it's the only thing."...but what does he know right?

"Doesn't matter if you win or lose?" Then why do they keep score? Why didn't we just keep mr or Scott frost. Must be nice living in that fantasy world of yours. As the great Vince Lomardi said.."winning isnt everything, it's the only thing."...but what does he know right?
Act like you've been there before

I didn't say "Doesn't matter if you win or lose". You seem to have trouble comprehending the most basic principles of sportsmanship.

Name one time when any member of one of Vince Lomardi's teams ever taunted an opponent after a victory. Tell me how many "Deions" were on Lombardi's teams. Ever. I'll wait.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back