• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

College World Series

Hi to all. Been busy today, as we had our 4th Annual Rod & Custom Car Show. Great weather, after the wind died down in the afternoon. Rained last night, so we were worried about a "rain out"!! All went well :)

I like Ore St all the way. Talk to you all tomorrow, maybe. Right now, I'm gonna' sit down and watch the CWS, with a nice cup of decaf.

:Wave:

p.s. Only took 187 photos!!! ;)

Last edited:

Comedy of errors allows LSU to tie the game in the bot 8

Single to right, misplayed, runner to 3rd. Error 1

throw to 2nd misplayed (error 2) allows runner to home, throw to home dropped by the catcher (error 3).

Last edited:

TOP 9 FSU
Runner to 1st (didnt see it)
Strike out
Strike out, runner to 2nd.
Pitching change...Freshman 97mph fastball :eek:

Last edited:

I don't know a lot about the story of the OSU pitcher who isn't there with the team. But was he their #1, #2 or something else? And how will it effect their chances.

I don't know a lot about the story of the OSU pitcher who isn't there with the team. But was he their #1, #2 or something else? And how will it effect their chances.

Accused of sexual assault ... from a few years ago, but it just recently surfaced on campus.

He's a true ace, but OSU has a deep, effective pitching staff. #1 in team ERA in all of Division I. It probably does make the Beavers a bit more vulnerable without him, but if any team can overcome it, it's OSU. Any other team losing their #1 starter in the CWS would probably be toast.

OSU has not lost since April 29 22 straight wins
LSU Has not lost since May 9th 17 straight wins

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back