• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coach Ruhle Early Signing Day Press Conference Wednesday 21 December At 2:30 PM CST

He said so many things that were just right on the button, I lost track.

He even mentioned, Osborne, Solich, and Frost.

If this guy is anything like what he claims to be, we are in for a hell of a ride.

And I also would note his comment that after a while . . . you'll start seeing him make offers to unknowns and more offers will follow and the star rankings would follow.

I have not been this impresses in a long long time

I can see why kids want to play for him and coaches work for him

Reminds of my mentor in the AF same kind of guy I would have followed to him he'll and back

Like his solid logic. No zig zag. Like how he stuck up for our present o line and players already in the room that stayed. Said he would fight for their chance. Clean slate. Thinking he's gonna make us proud.

Hopefully he’s going to show us what good development looks like. We’ve been missing that in a big way. Would be awesome to see these OL players show everybody what they’re capable of.

Last edited:

Just watched the presser. Got me fired up and I tried to run through a brick wall. Don't recommend.

Guy's got energy, vision, confidence, a plan, and he takes the high road.. It sure looks like he could build something great here, and his approach is to do right by the players. To me that was what husker football was always about. Godspeed, Matt.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back