• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Changes at 1620 in Omaha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for Kugler. He's a very good pbp guy. Doesn't seem to have a schtick that he uses as a crutch, and gives a quality broadcast, whether it's TV or radio. I'd have to imagine this means he's getting more TV time, and won't be doing as much with Westwood One radio broadcasts.

Actually Kevin K is going to head up the Impotency Institute of Des Moines, at least thats what I have heard?

Good Luck Kevin, Were all counting on you!!!

Not Really!

Last edited:
Chik Fil A is comming to Papillion. That is what is being built @ 8710 S. 71st Plaza next to Panda Express

http://www.omaha.com/article/20120109/MONEY/701099947

There is also a second free standing location being built in Bellevue. The existing Carlos O'Kelly building will be torn down on Cornhusker and a new building will be built for CFA. Carlos closed about a month ago and it looks like the building has been gutted. I am guessing it will be coming down any day to make way for new construction.

THERE'S GOING TO BE A CHIK-FIL-A IN PAPILLION????? :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back