• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Chad Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised that this is news about two guys talking smack over the BACKUP position....regardless of how close you are to getting into a game. Reminds me of Harrison Beck

Sounds like some good team chemistry coming in :) You have a tool running his mouth because he played well against some HS teams. Since he is talking about dominating right off the bat, seems to me he is also saying he is going to eat up the defense in practice. If I were Dabo I think I'd run a play for this youngster to get leveled once, bring him back down to earth.

Sweeet....kid wants to come in and compete and is firing a shot across the bow putting a lot of pressure on himself. Stoudt's reply ups the ante by putting pressure on himself to compete. One is more likely to accomplish their goals when they make them public as it removes a lot of easy outs.

Some things are better left unsaid. Perhaps he'll mature. Pride goeth before a fall. Give me TM any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back