• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cethan Carter

He's one of those guys that was under-utilized at NU. I'm ecstatic that he got this catch and TD! Lots of former NU players with a ton of talent that are getting buried in NFL depth charts (I may be a little biased). Rex had an impressive TD too!

Bleh. He's in the league making 6 figures (at least) and we aren't. Let's be happy for the young man. I still remember Riley using him as a runner and it was a good use of his skills. Appreciation is what it is.

Riley significantly boosted the NFL value of players like Cethan Carter and Andy Janovich.

Riley significantly boosted the NFL value of players like Cethan Carter and Andy Janovich.
I believe all of our head coaches (even those that have ultimately failed) have shown some real talent in a few areas. Callahan could recruit and his offense was actually pretty impressive. Bo could coach a defense when given the talent, and I believe in some seasons really surrounded himself with some talented offenses. And MR’s offense was actually pretty good when it wasn’t turning the ball over. Really happy for Cethan

Just saw he scored a TD for the Bengals. I didn't even know he was in the league. Congrats to the guy for making it as an undrafted free agent. He was a freak athlete for a TE
I second that..... When his name was said, I did a quick google search on my phone.... Yea, congrats to him.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back